Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day! Today I give thanks to all of the people who have served our country.



This morning I went on a 10 mile trail run in Saguaro National Monument East in Tucson, AZ - the Cactus Forest Trail. It is really beautiful as you can see. It was hot, though! I have my new Nathan hydration pack 'Intensity' - it is made for a woman. I love it and hardly even notice I am wearing it. It is a mesh vest that has pockets for everything I need. I was also wearing my new hot pink skirt. Some people on horseback saw me and called me the 'hot pink lady'. If you haven't guessed, pink is my favorite color!

Oh, take a closer look at my new trail gaiters. I got them at www.dirtygirlgaiters.com
They come in all sorts of crazy designs. Not only do they keep pebbles and dirt out of your shoes, but they are fashionable, too! They are the Victoria's Secret 'sexy' fabric pattern.

No comments: