Sunday, July 4, 2010

TTR Sunset 'Side Door' trail run - PR!

I've done this 17 mile 'figure 8' trail loop 4 other times and my fastest time was 4:53.
Today - 4:33!!!! Was feeling good, I guess. :)


The usual suspects:

Sunset trail is the back way into Marshall Gulch area near Summerhaven, which can be fairly crowded. This is the run I did two times the week before Memorial Day.
Saw a mountain lion paw print!


Fun day out there with friends. Dallas came in first at 3:45! In this picture, I think he is giving me a look because I thought he was joking when he told me his finish time! Awesomely fast. What a cutie.
I've worked a lot of OT lately, so I haven't had much time to blog. So, as a lazy blogger, I'll just link to the rest of my pictures!

'Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.'
~ Anonymous

No comments: