Monday, July 16, 2007

Dixie Dog and Kenny trip!

My faithful running companion, Dixie Dog, is vacationing in Silverton, CO for the summer with my husband Ken. Dixie does actually do a little work - she is the greeting dog for my husband's art studio in Silverton. They took a trip up to Silver Lake last night which just about wore them both out. Dixie carries her own pack. Isn't Colorado beautiful?



The columbine is Colorado's state flower.
No running today for Renee. Resting my legs after the runs this weekend. Resting from time to time is good for runners, I believe, but hard to do....
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.