Sunday, July 15, 2007

Up early again for a new run! This morning I ran Sabino Canyon, which is 7.4 miles total out and back. it was my first time running this canyon, although I have walked it before. Sabino Canyon was nearly destroyed in the summer of 2006 when torrential rains caused a flood. Many repairs are being made to get it back to where it was. It was still really beautiful! Nancy and I ran together and right behind us was Debbie and Lisa's husband Brian. Lisa rode her bike up. I was so hungry afterwards, I made and devoured a 4 egg (with 2 egg whites thrown in, too) vegetable omelette. Yum!
To my sweet husband - you are very missed. I wish I were in Colorado with you now.
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ Harold Whitman

No comments: