Sunday, October 14, 2007


Dixie Dog is back!!!

My faithful running companion has returned from vacation in Colorado with my wonderful husband Kenny and so we went running today! We ran 5 miles along the Rillito River (wash, no water running!) We had a grand time and I wore her out. The weather is finally a little cooler here, but she is used to Silverton, CO weather, which is about 30-40 degrees cooler than Tucson.



I ran 38 miles this week. I have been averaging from 35-42 miles per week since May. Next year when I train for both the Bataan Memorial Death March marathon (26.2 miles) and the PCT Forest Park 50k (31 miles), it won't be so hard - I'll just increase my long runs in both length and intensity (elevation gain and hills). I hope to become a better trail runner over the next year and gain more strength in my legs and ankles.
Funny - I can't seem to remember what I did with all my time when I wasn't running all the time.
Must not have been anything important.... :)

No comments: