Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Dixie Dog and I ran 7 miles today along the Rillito Wash path. For the most part, I can run on dirt the whole way. I felt like I could run forever.

I wore my 'Scream' socks because of Halloween. Edvard Munch is the famous artist of the work, 'The Scream'.





Dixie and I had a great time, of course, just running until the sun went down. She chased some rabbits and I chased her!
It feels good to not have a race coming up this weekend. I'm just getting back into my normal mileage, and enjoying my running. I also did a weight workout tonight, of which I have skipped the leg portion of the last two weeks because of my races. I feel strong and stu
rdy! I ran 5.5 miles on Monday, 6+ miles yesterday (speed workout at the Workout Group) and 7 miles today. I'll probably get about 40 miles this week. I'll be doing a 12 mile run on Saturday. I miss my long run - it has been almost 3 weeks since I have run long because of the races. I also miss running with my Chiclets!



What a great day! Life is excellent! I'm thankful that I have so much goodness in my life!

No comments: