Saturday, November 17, 2007

New addition to our family!


Say hello to ______, our new dog (fill in the blank - help me out!). Haven't named her yet, but she is a super sweet, 10 mth. old Chinese Crested Powderpuff/Terrier mix. I got her from a rescue shelter here in Tucson today. It has been over a year and a half since I lost one of my Pekingese (Buster) and two years since I lost the other (Taylor). They were brother and sister - it took a while to want another, but I found that one must keep on loving, even though there is always loss.
She even came with a pink collar - I think it was a sign that I picked the right dog. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee it's Lisa (and Andi). I think you should name her Rizzo, you know the "Pink Lady" form "Grease". Andi thinks you should name her Karie. Hope you feel alright.

Lots of love,
Lisa and Andi