Thursday, October 2, 2008

Road ID

I finally ordered my Road ID (in pink!) and received it in the mail this week. I was given a Road ID gift certificate from Laszlo at one of the Blue Pants Racing Summer Trail Series races for $15 and hadn't used it yet (thanks Laszlo!). I wanted a pink wrist ID, but had to settle for the ankle one, since they never had the pink wrist version in stock. Anyway, I feel better, because I do a majority of my running by myself. Just knowing that Kenny will be contacted if something were to happen to me is a good feeling. It has my name, address, and Kenny's phone numbers. I had one line left on the plate when I ordered, so this is what I put:

I love trail running!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marathoner in Training said...

I am shocked that you did not have one before now. Glad to know that you now have one, and it is CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Renee,
I think it is TOTALLY ironic that you finally get an ID and you fall on the trail. YOU need to be careful, Ken needs you in one piece!
Love, Your Phoenix sister!