Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful friends and family!



Hope everyone gave a lot of love to the people around them and received all the love they could handle this year!
Love,
Kenny, Renee (Pinkcorker) and Cracker
(Kenny and Renee's 10th Christmas together)
Here is Cracker modeling her new t-shirt:

She is my little mini 'Pinkcorker'! It was her first Christmas with us.

I haven't run since Saturday. My foot still hurts so I'm giving it a few days off of running. I'm praying it is not something more serious (stress fracture). I've been in a lot of fear about it and have seen my whole running season flash before my eyes! If it is not better by Thursday, I'll make an appointment with the doctor and get a bone scan to see what is up. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the friends and family that God has given me to enjoy. :)

'I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys.' ~Charles Dickens

No comments: