2. Bloating (extra carbs in + light running = storing carbs for race)
3. Mysterious aches and pains (shin pain! tightness! I'm not even running much!)
4. Worrying about my condition before the race (Will I sleep well several nights before the race? Will all body systems be functioning the morning of the race? Yes, you runners know what I'm talking about. Will I eat the right foods? Will I be hydrated enough?)
5. Worrying about something going wrong during the race (will I have to go to the bathroom? Will I cramp up? What if I'm really tired? What if some mysterious pain pops up to stop my forward progress? Will I not meet my goal?)
6. Feeling exhausted (well, I am working some overtime this week and my allergies are KILLING me. Wildflower season has drawbacks.)
I can't wait to see how I do.